Please comment to let me know what you got accomplished today! Be detailed so that I will know what you are ready for tomorrow. Have a great day.
Mrs. Woodard
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lets look into what a Blog is, how we can use them in our daily lives and why so many people are using blogs!
9 comments:
I got done with my list of hobbies and i am still trying to get my edited picture of me to load on my blog page. Its frustrating me. I have started on my biography.
I ACCOMPLISHED ALOT, NOT REALLY BUT I JUST WORKED ON THE MOVIE THE WHOLE DAY. actually at first i had to go to max preps to check out the ranking then i went AND LOOKED AT MY STATS ON THE YEAR. tHEN I TALKED TO DAN AND THEN TO DOUG. THEN MRS STEVENS HAD TO GET MY PICTURE. I ARGUED AT FIRST BUT SHE INSISTED THAT IT WAS IMPORTANT SO I FINALLY AGREED WHEN MR LABBE GLARED AT ME. THEN I CAME BACK INTO CLASS AND WORKED ON MY MOVIE. I GOT BORED AFTER A WHILE SO I SLACKED OFF FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES OR SO THEN I WENT TO PINNACLE AND MESSED AROUND WITH TRANSISTIONS. tHEN I WATCHED DANS VIDEO ITS PRETTY COOL. THEN I STARTED STARING AT THE CLOCK BECAUSE IT WAS ALMOST TIME TO GO BUT IT WAS MOVING SO SLOW SO I DIDN'T LOOK AT IT FOR 30 SECONDS BUT IT WAS TO HARD NOT TO LOOK AT IT. FINALLY AFTER SOME INTENSE STARING THE FREAKING BELL FINALLY RANG. I WAS SO HAPPY I FORGOT TO LOG OFF SO THEN I HAD TO GO BACK AND LOG OFF. THEN I WENT TO FOURTH PERIOD WHERE ME AND DOUG PLAYED SOLITARE AND REVERSI ALL PERIOD.
I got my movie done, i think, it should be anyways. but i think it is pretty cool, except the end i couldnt figure out a way to add credits, bit i guess you can show me how to, but thats what i think i did for the day.
Bio and hobbies all typed out. Need pictures from Mrs. Stevens still
I got my bio and hobbies all typed out and finished. i started story boarding, i got my hobbies page story boarded and i'm sure i will get a few more done before the bell rings. its 11:15. i still need to get pictures, but hopefully will have most of them by next monday.
I worked on putting music on my movie and other than that its done. I couldnt really figure out what I was doing in Goldwave though, or when to cut the music off.
I got some of my story boarding done. I couldn't find those pictures that i was going to use for my dig. port. Mrs. S. said that you put them one the network, but i couldn't find them
*~*GRANDMA*~*
i just worked on my digital portfolio storyboard.
.*.AL PAL.*.
I finished everthing so i didnt do anything today!!!
Post a Comment