Monday, October 16, 2006
How did you do today?
Please let me know where you are with the following assignments and let me know what you got accomplished today by commenting. I will be grading this work over the long weekend so you need to either drop these items or place them on the portable drives that the sub has. Have a wonderful long weekend and stay safe! Buckle up PLEASE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Mommy!! i did amazing as usual!!!
xoox
Sam
I did good...:)
I got as much done as I could. The progame seemed pretty easy to use.
I got my stitches dropped and i am working on my photostory now
my stiches are finished and dropped. The photo story is coming along slowely, because it takes for ever to figure out if the changes you made to a picture look good or not and there are so many different things you can do to a photo with the digital editor! its quite time consuming. i probably got ten photos edited in the hour and a half of class.
Post a Comment