Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Digital Imaging Suite Tutorials



Digital Imaging Suite is a very powerful photo editing software program. I want EVERYONE to go through the tutorials so that you know how to use this software effectively. You will all be using this software extensively throughout the year. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please leave me a comment.

12 comments:

Andy said...

I think that this program is very useful. I especially liked the filters in the special effects. My favorites were the glowing edges and the watercolour.

Anonymous said...

I think it is a good program that will come in handy when you are editing pictures. I like all of the options that you have to work with.

angel2000 said...

I really like the way this program works. Its very easy to learn. Its a great way to touch up and edit photos. I will definately be using this program in the future.

Anonymous said...

Di, I really like this program its makes photos more professional looking and its easy to use

not important said...

It was okay.

Anonymous said...

I really like this program. Especially since I have several pictures to edit at once... pretty much the same way... this makes it a lot easier.

*~ DREW*WALEN~* said...

The program was good but the english accent really kept my attention to the way they were talking and not what they were talkin about.

Samantha said...

I love that program its super easy to use and has a lot of options for you.

Anonymous said...

Digital Imaging Suit is really easy to get used to and can make it really easy to edit photos

Luke said...

This program is pretty crazy! Its amazing what you can do to photos with it. I found it pretty easy to learn. It is like fireworks, after messing around in it for awhile you get the hang of it.

Zags 12 said...

It was pretty easy to use

Anonymous said...

I suck on computers and this program is even more complicated than paint and paint is already to much for me.
Tyson