Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Thursday - April 26th

Please post your accomplishments for Thursday's class here! Don't forget to leave your name with the post.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

i didnt get pics of my trail yet for my local community walk. i tried to make my other one but community walk stoped showing any pics or maps of missoula all of the sudden. so i just went on google and got everything maked and will transfer it over at another time. westen
p.s. i hate computers

Anonymous said...

I began editing my photos for my Local Community Walk, and other than that, it is done.

Samantha said...

i didnt really have much to do ... my comunity walk for around here is done except some photos.

Luke said...

I got alot done to day. I almost have both community walks done, but i still need pictures for my local one. The not local one will probly be the one i get done tommorrow. I have 4 places left on it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Di--

Sorry that I didn't comment yesterday! I couldn't remember my password!!

Yesterday all I worked on was my community walk I just need two pictures from Missoula.

-Alix

Anonymous said...

Today I was sorking on my commuinty walk I got it all done except for my pictures, I started working on my other community walk. I need help with the Lat longs before i publish the communty walks totally. I also put my pictures on the drive.

DUKE said...

I forgot to do this yesterday but I'll tell you about what I did anyway. I worked on my local community walk until it was completed. But I dont have photos for it yet. I'll go around this weekend and get them all. I should have done it yesterday but I'm not gonna lie....I forgot...

Anonymous said...

I researched my second community walk. I kinda feel like I'm behind, because I've been sick too often. Sorry. So yeah, I am working on that today and trying to get it going.

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...

Thursday I was going to drop my link in the drop box but I didn't quite know how so I couldn't... I started working on my community walk for my vacation one which is in Greece

Anonymous said...

This thing wouldnt let me log in. i tried to work on my community crapper but it wouldnt work and i think i forgot my password. i will not be leaving a message for friday because i will not be here. track meet. sorry. i think i falling behind!
tyson