so... im kinda retarded today and forgot how to make a shortcut for a website... but i have my local community walk all done and i have started working on my other one on greece... toodles! ~andy~
Today, I worked on putting the lat. and long. on the places for my community walk project (local one). well, anyways, I couldn't figure it out, so I uploaded a few pictures and that's all I have to do now... pics and lat/long. I also researched more on my second project.
Today i basically read the news &&. tried to work on my community walk! (but i suck at it... i dont know how to do lat. longs. and so gunna need some help on that)
So today I worked on my other community walk for Missoula but I had a hard time trying to find the places on Google and Google Earth...there has to be an easier way to do this...
I got my nonlocal community walk done today and I emailed you a link and I dropped a shortcut. I still need a few photos for my local one. Thats about it.
For some reason it doesn't seem to drop in your drop box, because i can paste it 4 or 5 times and it doesn't come up with a message saying it is in there???
i have finished my first community walk except for the lat and longs. i still have some pics to post also. i am starting my second community walk.....steph white
13 comments:
all i have to do us upload photos on my local map...
*jess*
so... im kinda retarded today and forgot how to make a shortcut for a website... but i have my local community walk all done and i have started working on my other one on greece... toodles!
~andy~
um...i didn't really know how to do the whole shortcut thing and so ms. stevens helped me and if it does not work it is soooo her fault!!.
jessie
Today, I worked on putting the lat. and long. on the places for my community walk project (local one). well, anyways, I couldn't figure it out, so I uploaded a few pictures and that's all I have to do now... pics and lat/long. I also researched more on my second project.
~Stephanie
Di---
Today i basically read the news &&. tried to work on my community walk! (but i suck at it... i dont know how to do lat. longs. and so gunna need some help on that)
Other than that... nothing!
-Alix
So today I worked on my other community walk for Missoula but I had a hard time trying to find the places on Google and Google Earth...there has to be an easier way to do this...
-Kas-
I got my nonlocal community walk done today and I emailed you a link and I dropped a shortcut. I still need a few photos for my local one. Thats about it.
For some reason it doesn't seem to drop in your drop box, because i can paste it 4 or 5 times and it doesn't come up with a message saying it is in there???
i have finished my first community walk except for the lat and longs. i still have some pics to post also. i am starting my second community walk.....steph white
I worked on my pictures.
Post a Comment