Friday, November 17, 2006
Tech Pro I & II What have you accomplished today?
Please let me know IN DETAIL what you have gotten accomplished today! When you post be serious as this is for a grade, gentlemen. Don't forget to include your real name so that you get credit for the post. Tech Pro I students you have an additional post below to comment on also; don't forget to do them both! Have a wonderful and safe weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

25 comments:
I got to edit a lot of pictures. I got my friends collage for Jessica done and I started on Nicoles.
i got my index page and my hobbies page almost finished and i got to edit photos
Di--
I pretty much just went through my page and uh...changed some things on sami's page and my hobbies page! Thats about it...
Al
i was gonna help seb recapture the hunting video, but the door was locked so i just posted a blog and listened to music and explored the i-net.
LUKE-
WELL I SPENT AWHILE POSTING THE BLOG AND THEN I HELPED REESE AND I AM ABOUT TO START WORKING ON MY DIGITAL PORTFOLIO, BUT THERE ISN'T MUCH TIME LEFT IN CLASS, SO I WILL PROBABLY JUST EDIT SOME PHOTOS. OH I NEED TO SCAN SOME PHOTOS TOO. I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL MONDAY.
TTYL
REMEBER: BUCKLE UP!!!!
I finished editing the pictures for the pic. movie. Now all I have to do is pull them into pinnacle and get them in the order that is needed.
Mammy!
i worked on my photo story all day! xoxo
Sam
I started my Photo Story. You know the one that must of just slipped your mind to tell me about. Well I started that. I got about half way done. Mr. Gausse keeps calling me Andrew Whalen. I hope you know better and to call me Drew Walen- (;'Wall;~'EN;)
Dont forget to buckle up for safety
COACH!!! I worked on my homecoming video! I removed all the corrupt footage and replaced it. That pretty much took the whole period because before I could remove it all the corrupt footage made the computer slow and there was ALOT of bad footage in it. I also started to edit the music I want to put on it.
I got to edit a lot of pictures. I got my friends collage for Jessica done and I started on Nicoles.
-Alisha-
I worked on my swapout page. i had to change the bottons and remake alot of them then i put them back in so now they look good...jess sperry
I am a bit behind. i am still kind of struggling with my index page and i am just starting on my hobbies page and its is honestly a little overwhelming. i am having a little bit of a struggle tying to figure out dreamweaver. its hard but i am doing what i can. i spent alot of my time today doing some photo editing for my photostory. i still have lots of scanning to do though. Stephanie White
aloha
this is Tyson Daniel Lucier
I listened to the music on my photostory just to make sure there was no crude language. I also tried to get help from westen but he wasnt much help. i need a ton of help of my webpage and i need the instructions for the hobbies page. i wasnt here. but i did not get much accompolished except i did show our creepy sub my photostory because he wanted to see what we were working on.
thanks
Tyson D. Lucier
qwesf
I finished editing the pictures for the pic. movie. Now all I have to do is pull them into pinnacle and get them in the order that is needed.
~Stephanie~
COACH!!! I worked on my homecoming video! I removed all the corrupt footage and replaced it. That pretty much took the whole period because before I could remove it all the corrupt footage made the computer slow and there was ALOT of bad footage in it. I also started to edit the music I want to put on it.
-Kassie
i was gonna help seb recapture the hunting video, but the door was locked so i just posted a blog and listened to music and explored the i-net.
Doug
David
I got a little bit done on my web page i got more anchors in. that is all i can think of for now since it was last week.
On Friday i was going to work on the hunting project but the files wont open so we have to find the tape and recapture it. We also need to put two projects together from diffrent computers but we dont know how so we need help.
On Friday i was going to work on the hunting project but the files wont open so we have to find the tape and recapture it. We also need to put two projects together from diffrent computers but we dont know how so we need help.
Mike Repke
On Friday i was going to work on the hunting project but the files wont open so we have to find the tape and recapture it. We also need to put two projects together from diffrent computers but we dont know how so we need help.
Mike Repke
Friday i thought out my about me. then I worked on my webpage.
on Friday I edited all of the photos from the senior feild trip and started to make a video in Pinnacle.. i also worked on my digital portfolio for a little bit...
on Friday I edited all of the photos from the senior feild trip and started to make a video in Pinnacle.. i also worked on my digital portfolio for a little bit...
Kayla
Post a Comment