Friday, November 17, 2006

November 17th - Tech Pro I (Photostory)

Please describe below what your "about me" photostory is going to look like. I have given you a couple different options. Describe in detail what it is going to be about. You need to start gathering photos to scan over the weekend. I will have the criteria checklist for you on Monday. Don't forget to post your Real Name with your comment so that you get credit for this post!

12 comments:

Andy said...

My about me photostory will probably be about me through the years growing up.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Luke said...

Luke-

I have a few ideas for my "about me" photostory(I don't think you you explained it to our class because nobody recolects it).

1. Childhood photos
2. Me doing things I like
3. Me growing up

david said...

David


I was working on my hobs pg on my dig port. I got a little bit done not much. I am still looking for pics on the net. You didn't give us any ideas for our "about me" photostory.
Do you have the opposite effect of Alzhiemers because none of us remeber you giving us ideas? I was just checking to make sure your ok so don't get flustered of upset or angry with me...

okay?

Now since that is over, here are my ideas for my thing you supposivly gave us ideas for.
1. pics of younger years
2. pics of growing up
3. pics of jr high
4. pics of high school
5. H.S. pics of athletics

I spent a good 20 minutes working on what i was going to write to you. i wanted to give something different than the norm and one that would humor you a bit.

TTFN!

BUCKLE UP AND BE SAFE!!!

I hope you had a really good day!

Smile!

Zags 12 said...

I think i have an idea on my about me.
maybe posibly 1.growing up
2.highschool sports

Andy said...

My about me photostory will probably be about me through the years growing up.
-Alisha-

Anonymous said...

its probably going to be about my highschool years. i still need to go and get pictures from ms stevens. but i am going to talk to my sister this weekend and see if she has any pics of me when i was little..but probably not so it'll probably be highschool years...jess sperry

Anonymous said...

well
I have started scanning pictures for that christmas present. but i might start something else like me through the years. Im not really sure yet. But if all else fails i will just use that family thing to use for the all about me photostory.
Tyson Richard Lucier

Samantha said...

I am doing through the years
xoox
Sam

Anonymous said...

Di--
On my Photo Story i am doing through the years...from baby to now
*!AL!*

*~ DREW*WALEN~* said...

Well i am going to start my Photo Story with pictures of me and my favorite players in sports and things that i like

*~ DREW*WALEN~* said...

Well i am going to start my Photo Story with pictures of me and my favorite players in sports and things that i like

Drew Walen